Document Required for Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card

As you all know that to make any government documents, you need to know the some process if you are going to make any government documents. The most important things required is proper document for respected government documents so here we will explain detailed info about the document required for aadhar card, passport and pan card. If you want to make any government document you have to provide three types of documents first residential proof of documents, proof of DOB and Proof of name with photo. The whole list of all these documents has been given in below so check the list of all those documents which is used in making of new governmental documents.

These documents must be submitted with the application of aadhr card, passport and pan card with xerox copy of documents. You must do self attest to avoid the misuse of that. If you are married then you can submit the marriage certificate to introduce your wife in any government property or documents likes bank account.

Lost of Proof of Address

Address is important part of any government documents so you should check the detailed list of all such documents which is stick to proof of address. Take a look of all such list.

  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • Government Photo ID Cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
  • NREGS Job Card
  • Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
  • PAN Card
  • Ration / PDS Photo Card
  • Voter ID
  • CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
  • Arms License
  • Photo Bank ATM Card
  • Photo Credit Card
  • Pensioner Photo Card
  • Freedom Fighter Photo Card
  • Kissan Photo Passbook
  • Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
  • Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
  • Disability ID Card / handicapped medical certificate issued by State / UT Governments / Administrations

Proof of Name And Documents

  • Passport
  • Bank Statement / Passbook
  • Water bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Property Tax Receipt(not older than 3 months)
  • Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
  • Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
  • Ration Card
  • NREGS Job Card
  • Arms License
  • Pensioner Card
  • Freedom Fighter Card
  • Kissan Passbook
  • CGHS / ECHS Card
  • Voter ID
  • Driving License
  • Government Photo ID cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
  • Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Insurance Policy
  • Birth Certificate 
  • Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
  • Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
  • Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead

Proof of Relationship Documents

  • PDS Card
  • Army Canteen Card
  • Passport
  • Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
  • MNREGA Job Card
  • Any other Central / State government issued family entitlement document.
  • CGHS / State Government / ECHS / ESIC Medical card
  • Pension Card

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.