Many people get confused when they apply for the Passport so in this post you will get information about what type of documents required when you will apply for the passport. This post will remove your all confusion and puzzled if you have anything in your mind so just be patience and read the full article. As you know when you go to apply for the passport the officer will asked for the documents but many people will don’t know which document will i produce in front of officer and due to that there application will be rejected. All these process kill lot to time to that so we thought that we Wright a blog so that people will not get confused if they will apply for the passport.
Preparation always save lot of time so when you are going to apply for passport you must collect the all documents like aadhr card, address proof, and other documents so that you no need to burry about the what officer will ask for that and what document you will provide to them. You must have each document as per the passport office wants and these documents will be guide lined by the central government so you van also check these details in the official website of passport. There are number of document are accepted by the passport office but we are giving the few list so that you will prepare very easy way and in very less time. So her the all documents list are mentioned in the below section so check those lists and the proceed for the next step.
Proof for the Residential Address
- Telephone Bill (Landline connection) or Post Paid Bill of Mobile
- Bill of Electricity
- Water Bill
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Voter ID Card
- UID or Aadhar Card (provided your Aadhar card is at least 1 year old from the date of passport application). If Aadhar card is not older than one year, it will be accepted only with any other additional proof of address.
- Gas Connection Proof
- Certificate from Employer (certificate issued by only public limited companies are acceptable)
- Passport Copy of your Spouse
- Ration card (Additional proof of address from this list will be required with the Ration card)
- If the passport applicant is minor, Parent’s proof of address or their passport copy.
- Registered Agreement of Rent (at least one year old)
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Proof for Date of Birth
- Birth certificate issued by Municipal Authority OR any other authorized office which handles task of issuing Birth and Death Certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Illiterate or semi-illiterate (less than 5th standard) can submit an affidavit made before a Magistrate/Notary.