OBC Certificate is issued by the state government so if you are looking to OBC certificate then must read the full post. As you know that india is divide in various cast and create in each state. As per the law of respective state they decide which cast comes under the OBC category and which is not comes under the OBC category. So people who come in other backward cast category they must have certificate of OBC from the respective state government. You will get lot of benefits from state government as well as central government so we will discuss all of the aspects in this.
OBC Certificate Applying Procedure
Many people want to know how to apply for OBC certificate application form so it is very simple and easy procedure which is available for all people. So check the procedure and apply as per that.
- Visit the nearest digital seva Kendra which is established by the state as well as central government.
- Fill the application form and attach the government approved identity cards along with
- Also submit income certificate and signed with local ward member on that application form
- Now submit the application from digital seva Kendra and they will give one receipt so keep safe that.
- After submitting you application under process so wait some for certificate.
Check OBC Certificate Status Online
Now India is moving very fast in digital era and due to that everything is going digital so you can check your OBC certificate online in only one click. So steps to check OBC certificate online is :-
- Click on the link which is give here so click here
- Now you are on the state government website so click on check status of OBC certificate
- You will get new window and you should enter the details as they want in page
- After that click on ok and submit, you will see current status on that page